Soulection type beat "Midnight" F4F

GuessBeatz

I just finished making this beat today. I've been inspired by the soulection style of sound a lot and I would some feedback to know if I got it down right. Make sure you leave your tracks below so I can give you feedback as well.

Sadly I don't know what soulection is, so I probably can't provide quality feedback if you achieved the right effect.
But what I can say is: I really like the vibe of the production and those unique beat samples work well and sound interesting. Also it doesn't get boring throughout the 4 minutes.
Enjoyed this track a lot!

If you got some time, you can find my latest track here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ambient-track-orchestral-elements-f4f-533675/

Sadly I don't know what soulection is, so I probably can't provide quality feedback if you achieved the right effect.
But what I can say is: I really like the vibe of the production and those unique beat samples work well and sound interesting. Also it doesn't get boring throughout the 4 minutes.
Enjoyed this track a lot!

If you got some time, you can find my latest track here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ambient-track-orchestral-elements-f4f-533675/

You should definitely check it out you won't be disappointed! But thanks for the feedback I'm glad I nailed the production I was a little nervous about it.

Yeah, I don't know what soulection is either haha, but the vibe on here is super nice. Generally speaking, I always anything with electric piano so this was right up my alley. I like the drums, the little reverse before the snare is cool and the layering and percussion are really solid. The synth that comes in after the first minute or so is really tight and the little blurbs and fx are nice as well. I thought it could've benefited from a little more mastering to glue the elements together. Individually, the tracks where really nice but as a whole the mix was a little loose. The only individual element I wasn't feeling was the little synth that came in after 2 minutes. The sound was alright, I just didn't particularly like choice of the 2nd note in the pattern. Anyways, it's really creative and pretty tight, I'm going to go check out soulection right now haha

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
www.futureproducers.com/forums/prod...mcees-fresh-flip-classic-dilla-sample-533684/

Yeah, I don't know what soulection is either haha, but the vibe on here is super nice. Generally speaking, I always anything with electric piano so this was right up my alley. I like the drums, the little reverse before the snare is cool and the layering and percussion are really solid. The synth that comes in after the first minute or so is really tight and the little blurbs and fx are nice as well. I thought it could've benefited from a little more mastering to glue the elements together. Individually, the tracks where really nice but as a whole the mix was a little loose. The only individual element I wasn't feeling was the little synth that came in after 2 minutes. The sound was alright, I just didn't particularly like choice of the 2nd note in the pattern. Anyways, it's really creative and pretty tight, I'm going to go check out soulection right now haha

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
www.futureproducers.com/forums/prod...mcees-fresh-flip-classic-dilla-sample-533684/

You're gonna love it once you give it a listen artist like Sam Gellaitry and Mr.Carmack really embodyou the sound of it. And thanks for the feedback I'm happy you enjoyed it

Thanks, for commenting on my beat.

I immediately like the melody. The keys sound tight. Nice chords. The sequencing is very good here. I like, but don't love your main instrument. Maybe try a diff keyboard patch. Overall, this is very dope.

Soulection is tight so I'm excited for it. haha and yup! It has the right vibe. the melodies are soulful but with the classic hip hop beat. I like how its slow, it's kinda, idk lmao, romantic sounding. Hopefully new humans are made to this song!! You have inspired the birth of many new humans. haha good work! It sounds good.

...Can you check this out? It's something I'm still working on. It's still in the pre-master mixing so it's quiter than it should be. It's kinda like one of the older dubstep tunes from the british producers like distance.

https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/marvin/s-szhMM

Thanks, for commenting on my beat.

I immediately like the melody. The keys sound tight. Nice chords. The sequencing is very good here. I like, but don't love your main instrument. Maybe try a diff keyboard patch. Overall, this is very dope.
thannks for the feedback glad you no real problems with it for the most part.

Soulection is tight so I'm excited for it. haha and yup! It has the right vibe. the melodies are soulful but with the classic hip hop beat. I like how its slow, it's kinda, idk lmao, romantic sounding. Hopefully new humans are made to this song!! You have inspired the birth of many new humans. haha good work! It sounds good.

...Can you check this out? It's something I'm still working on. It's still in the pre-master mixing so it's quiter than it should be. It's kinda like one of the older dubstep tunes from the british producers like distance.

https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/marvin/s-szhMM
lmao thanks man by far the best feedback i ever received on here. I tried clicking the link to your beat but it says it may have been removed from your soundcloud is there another one you want me to give a listen to?

thank man. you found it. I had a private link, but i made the track public and the link broke. But you found and commented, thanks! let me know when you have new tracks. They're fire!

thank man. you found it. I had a private link, but i made the track public and the link broke. But you found and commented, thanks! let me know when you have new tracks. They're fire!

No problemon and if you want you can just sub to my youtube channel that way you'll always know when I put out music. I followed you on soundcl your stuff I pretty dope we should work sometime

Back