Thread: This song Chronicles my depression = ANY FEED RETURNED - Gotta Do it

Thanks

This song Chronicles my depression = ANY FEED RETURNED - Gotta Do it

Sign in to disable this ad
    emotionally inspired. Any feed is returned asap, thx alot

' got do it'

user363280104 | | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks
    You need to work on your mix. The chopped vocals are too loud and sound off tune at some points.

Too noisy around 100-400 h. EQ the chords and make a proper bass.

Nice soundesign but it lacks a cohesive structure.

Hope it helps.

Thanks
    Yeah, nice song but what johnroy already mentioned the vocals are a bit to loud and somewhat out off tune.
    I think the guitar is to dry, maybe add some delay/reverb on that.

It's not my style but it sounds unique so that's a good thing!!

Gr.

Thanks
    hey there, returning feedback

the vocal thing in the beginning and 1:24 sounds somewhat dissonant with the other things, I would pitch it differently or just use something else

as said above, you could work on arrangement a bit more, your sounds are pretty decent, only take more time putting them together,

keep it up

Thanks
    Thanks for my feedback, I can only echo the above comments and I would say to work on your mixing and mastering.
    You need to give everything in your mix its own space and eq the low end off your leads and so on, so not to muddy the mix.
    Use a spectrum analyser (voxengo span is good and free) to get visual feedback of your mix and you can see where your
    instruments sit in the frequency spectrum and tweak it. also play tracks through the analyser that you like to see where they place their
    instruments and the volumes they play at etc.

Good luck

Thanks
    good universe and ideas work but need to be enginered

Thanks
    seems like your missing octaves in this mix. Seems like the vocal can be a higher octave, as well as the drums have more saturation....I don't know....but it seems like it can be better, which is a good thing! cheers!

Thanks
    Song would have been cooler without the choppy vocal thing. Drums need to be louder.

Thanks
    Got Do It Got a Hott intro... the vocals came in and i was like yess! (Female vocals), if you kept them going during that first introduction of the female vocals and bout 30 seconds later the male comes in that would be dope AF. nice synth play, i'm liking it, got good good vibe, acoustic guitar nice too, good for spectrum. i'd say excellent work, good vibe

Jungleee... has a very smokey intro and then the intro sounds very exotic, so mellow i could cuddle in a cloud, very welldone.

Mixing doesnt seem to be an issue but i am on Creative Fatall1ty Sound Card with matching headset with THX 7.1 Surround on, everything is enjoyable. Worthy of vocals, writing down your tag on SC so if i find a vocalist i i will hook you up, plz do the same, my SC in my signature.

Would make more comments but i'm just taking a break with my collab partner in Belgium, im in USA, and it's getting late in Belgium : /
    Last edited by Mike McKeon; 10-20-2017 at 08:43 AM.
    https://soundcloud.com/djlfd | Sincerely, Michael K McKeon

Thanks
    I like the sound design and different ideas in this track, but I think the mix and arrangement needs more work. My best tip would be to compare your track to other tracks that are in the same lane and to be critical when analyzing your own music.

Thread Information