something new something different check it out f4f called "need that"

Damn! Really digging the old-school kinda vibe.
Track could use some good vocals.
I think the emotions from the start of the song should blend a little better into the moment the kick starts, maybe next to the white noise sweep at bar 8 put something like a reversed reverb shot from a synth, maybe from the bass synth or something.
Absolutely love the guitar.
There are a lot of parts in this track that catch my attention.

However there's something wrong with the vocals in the second part, to me they sound out of key.

Hope I helped,
- Walter Slewis

yeah like above said its got that old school funk
progresses good maybe a tad more build up
the mix sounds good
like that little string trill thing
i could listen to this on a sunday arvo watchin the waves roll in
nuttin really wrong with it i enjoyed it and will listen to again
if u can return the feed when u can that would be great
wow that was sick
love the chords - what synths are u using ?
the drums r great
the build up is cool
mix is good to
overall its sweet
how do u make your drum rolls like that, mine suck\any feed would be great
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-guitar-will-return-feed-533482/#post50039248

Thanks man!..i gotta check the synth when I get home i forgot which one i used from..I'll return some feedback in a sec

Loving the analogue retro feel you got going on. Very early Daft Punk feeling with some benny benassi style movement in the low end. I like the transition at 1:20 but I think you could of played a bit more by adding some melodic lead building up to the main part at 2:07. The drums are for the most part great. The bass sits really nice with the drums. Maybe for fun you could do some 10% left and right pans on the hats to provide some reward to the close listeners. Maybe play with some different transition sounds rather than the white noise/reverse crash-like sounds at 15 sec, 47 sec, 1:17, 1:35,1:50, 2:38 and 3:25 (I may of missed a few instances). One way to transition in some small places could be to have a deleted clap or have a turn table slowdown effect (easy to achieve with the dblue glitch free VST). I really dont know what else to add, the mix is great, the sound is crisp and it has a cool overall vibe. Keep it up. If you have time I could use some of your help considering the fact you are clearly good at mixing. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-need-some-feedback-my-song-structure-533471/

keep up the work. I am checking out some of your other stuff. I really am diggin Runnin.

Love the old school vibe man, the mix is pretty clean and overall the tracks are groovy!
My only concern is that it does seem a BIT repetitive, maybe try adding some subtle things in the drums or maybe even an extra layer in the leads. Just a thought to keep the song flowing!
Hope this helps!
Check out my soundcloud too, would love feedback from people!
https://soundcloud.com/urresta

Hey man don't wanna be rude but could you please return the feedback? You did write "f4f"...

Thanks

Back