Some kind of weird country, EDM, Hip Hop hybrid... Feedback?

Not sure what genre youd call it but it sounds video-game-ish I mostly listen to bass heavy stuff so this is a little out of my real but I liked the drum patterns and felt like their levels mixed well, but I do wish the drums were more full bodied samples. Also wish there was a bigger change up around the 2 min mark but still a well put together track.
Cheers

Not sure what genre youd call it but it sounds video-game-ish I mostly listen to bass heavy stuff so this is a little out of my real but I liked the drum patterns and felt like their levels mixed well, but I do wish the drums were more full bodied samples. Also wish there was a bigger change up around the 2 min mark but still a well put together track.
Cheers

By full bodied sample, you mean louder?

I think I did EQ some stuff out of the kick and the snare because they kept spiking too much...

Hey man!

I am not familiar with this type of music so i cant really classify it. Overall i think the track is out together well buy i have a few tips i myself would like to see in the track!

First off i feel the kick is completly dissapearing in the track! The track sounds the same throughout the track, so what i would do is try and seperate the track in diffrent sections where you rest some instruments and introduce maybe some new! That way you get a more dynamic sound. Also i think by reducing the track length to maybe around 3 minutes you can kind of tease the listener into listening again!

But i like the Idea and it is diffrent! Make use of the EQ and maybe add som effects to differentiate the sounds

P.S, If you are struggling with getting the kick to sound good! Sidechain the other channels to the kick

Last edited:
I think that you have to work better on the dynamics of the track, make some more eq adjustment and be careful of your frequencies, use sidechain to let us listen to the kick ;) keep it up!

Back