Snakes - Deep House (I think?)

Hey guys,

Just sharing a recent track of mine. Hope you like it and I'm always open to any feedback.

Please hit me up if you'd like me to check out any of your stuff!

Thanks!

I use FL studio 10, and i just use all of the preset plugins i'm like an old man when it comes to putting new ones in the program i always mess it up lol

I'm really liking this a lot. It's got a really groovy base to it. The Bass line is sick. It has psytrance undertones to it. Me like haha. It's produced well and the synth lines are perfect in the mix. Not too overwhelming but not so out of the way that you have a hard time picking each one out from the other. The kick is driving and never gets lost. I'm really impressed with the quality of musicianship I find on here. I think we all have a future in this together lol! Oh as far as production goes check this dude out. Most of you have probably already heard of or have seen his videos but if not he has a lot of good tips regarding mixing/mastering etc. Definitely worth a watch. Sean Divine is his name. YouTube

Hi mate !

Not too much to say about the track, well produced and assembled. Was just attempting to a more aggressive drop with some loud basses.
But the idea is top

Keep working on this style !

I'm really liking this a lot. It's got a really groovy base to it. The Bass line is sick. It has psytrance undertones to it. Me like haha. It's produced well and the synth lines are perfect in the mix. Not too overwhelming but not so out of the way that you have a hard time picking each one out from the other. The kick is driving and never gets lost. I'm really impressed with the quality of musicianship I find on here. I think we all have a future in this together lol! Oh as far as production goes check this dude out. Most of you have probably already heard of or have seen his videos but if not he has a lot of good tips regarding mixing/mastering etc. Definitely worth a watch. Sean Divine is his name. YouTube

They man thanks for the positive words! Really appreciate it. Also thanks for sending the link...pretty much everything I know about producing I learned from youtube tutorials:D

Hi mate !

Not too much to say about the track, well produced and assembled. Was just attempting to a more aggressive drop with some loud basses.
But the idea is top

Keep working on this style !

Thanks much bro! Definitely agree about the drop hitting harder. Gotta work on that! Cheers.

Back