Showcasing a new track here

DJ STFU

Help me get this track up to more than one play! lol

Feedback appreciated of course. Will follow u back on Soundcloud.

the main trance sounds sounds really nice when it opens up and is fully clear. However, the bass seems to be a bit out of space with the rest of the song. Like the sound of it dont go together that well with the rest of the track. The drive of the beat is really good, and again trance lead sounds nice.

I dig it man. I wouldn't say the bass is "out of place" it's just a bit repetitive. When your main synth line hits at the 1:00 minute mark I'd change the bass line up to something a bit more driving. If I could type out a bass line and it would make sense I would. Definitely change the bass sound and get a bit more variety with the line during the main section of the song and you'll be good man!

Hey so around 1:50 or so it sounds like the main trance sound is almost clashing with the bass sound. Like Kitsune said maybe you could change the bassline up a bit during the 2nd half of the song and possibly change the trance sound just a little. Twist some nobs and give it a little variation if you know what I mean :p. Otherwise a chill beat to groove to!

The synth in the intro fits perfectly with the clap to make people dance/nodding their head XD. Bass is nice at the back. Overall, the track is very solid. Great work!!

I left a comment on soundcloud bro, and that's all the feedback you get from me. jk. Very Interesting Frank. The bass and the synths sound weird together but after a while when they pick up it sounds good. I'm bouncin. Why did you call it denim? Followed ya on soundcloud be cool to hear what you think of my music

Liked the idea behind those Trance chords.
The use of reverb on the drums are nice but need more control as they are too much separated in space.

Good vibes with that bass tho !

Back