Short Ambient Orchestral Soundscape :) F4F ofc

Beautiful.

Loved the soundscape you created there at the beginning, and that transition into the drums was great. So much depth to this, its unbelievable. Really think you could make this into something longer because it sounded so interesting; I want to hear more :D

If there was anything that could sound better in my opinion, it would be in the drums, specifically the kick. I just feel it didn't show through sometimes. Maybe just make it a little more punchy, or compress/EQ some other sounds that may be interfering with it.

Either than that, this was something I really enjoyed.
Keep it up!
OAKUM--

I really like the intro, its a really nice build up to when the drums come in. I like the pattern for the drums, but I kind of wanted them to be more prominent in the mix, maybe the snare a tad brighter or the hi hats a bit more crisp. Overall though, I think its a nice track, I wish it was longer though.

Nice job man! Great vibe to it. I really like the electric guitar plucks that sound at times, they add a nice quality to the texture.

The percussion was nice, perhaps a bit more kick would suit well.

The natural sounds work really well!

Great job man!

-HISH

Nice track. Love the vocal samples. The drums are pretty dope as well, maybe add some nice hi-hat patterns. I think the track could use a bit more highs in the mix.

Nice work on this! The vocals really help to enhance the forest/nature soundscape, blending in with the animal/nature samples you've used nicely. The reverb on the drums adds a great feel to the ambience, as if I'm lost in some sort of musical forest. Musically, the combination of pad synth, percussion and vocals is perfect in this. I would be interested to hear how it sounds with a little less overall reverb, just for reference. If you work it into a full track maybe you could experiment with that. If not, great work anyway, keep it up :)

Here's my new track if you want to return some feedback - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ruiser-original-hip-hop-dnb-blend-f4f-506087/

thanks for the feedback guys :) i think I'll make this a full track in the future.

@Kaio will check it out

Liked the feel of the track, needs some tighter eq and less 'splashy' drum sounds I think, oh and it feels like it needs to be about 7 mins longer:D
vocal samples are nice too

thanks I'll keep that in mind :) as I said i'll finish it in the near future ! dont know how yet^^

Back