ShErMaN....new release, melodic house! 120bpm...

What's up man! Just listening to your mix- I think you're on the right track in general when it comes to producing, so I just wanted to give you a few specific areas to improve.

- Try putting some compression on your kicks to make them a little snappier, and maybe make your sidechain a little more apparent so they hit even harder.

- Try putting an eq on everything but the sub, kick, and snare, that cuts out frequencies above 100k

Just a few suggestions for you moving forward

Nice Job!!

-WALLA

WALLA | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Yeah, you need that kick to punch through all those sounds, it's too low. Have your reverb buss go through the volume shaper/sidechain compression buss.

Listen to M o v e m e n t s (Original) by ShErMaN #np on #SoundCloud
M o v e m e n t s (Original) by ShErMaN | Sh Er Ma N | Free Listening on SoundCloud

This version I placed, eq, compressor, and turned up the attack and side chained it to the bussed ghost kick which has a saturator plug in and placed this on this the master, as well as multiband dynamic, and chorus, utility effect. Give it's a more crispness...I think..

Last edited:
Yes nice work on the mastering, maybe try EQing a cut at around 375-450Hz - human ears generally don't like these frequencies and it will give some clarity to the mix. Cheers.

Thanks CobeMusic, do you mean cutting the freq off the master or just the percussion elements that are in that freq range?

Thanks for the reply!

Thanks CobeMusic, do you mean cutting the freq off the master or just the percussion elements that are in that freq range?

Oh yes , I meant cutting the freq off the master, maybe just see how it sounds with a small Q dip at around those frequencies.

Back