Shadow's wind - EDM/Progressive

the pads/synths/violins and bass are great. I really like this song. The kick and drums needs more "oomph"

Hi!
(I'm writing while I'm listening)
The intro is nice, the build up that begins at 1:15 needs more precision imo and the drop is really good. Maybe you should use more drum elements to bring some more variations (every 8 bars). I'm not into those pinball toms. The break is a nice idea but it could be better executed. I repeat that the build ups need more work. The 2nd needs something more than the 1st.
You may think I'm a bit harsh but I only wrote about the things I'll do. Other than that it's a solid work, I think you're way better at the keyboard than at the drums!
Cheers!

Thanks, fair enough. I know I have to work much better the drums, and definitely improve the breaks.

the pads/synths/violins and bass are great. I really like this song. The kick and drums needs more "oomph"

Hi!
(I'm writing while I'm listening)
The intro is nice, the build up that begins at 1:15 needs more precision imo and the drop is really good. Maybe you should use more drum elements to bring some more variations (every 8 bars). I'm not into those pinball toms. The break is a nice idea but it could be better executed. I repeat that the build ups need more work. The 2nd needs something more than the 1st.
You may think I'm a bit harsh but I only wrote about the things I'll do. Other than that it's a solid work, I think you're way better at the keyboard than at the drums!
Cheers!

I have not much to add other than to say i agree with this. The idea is very nice though!

Back