Sea of Saturation [Chillstep] (Blackmill meets Emancipator vibes) Feedback returned!

Hey guys,

Just finished off my second album of 2017. It's entitled Sea of Saturation and consists of 5 tracks, all kind of melodic / chillout. Strings, pianos, wobble bass, bleeps, bloops, all mixed together with other yummy goodness.

Feedback is most certainly appreciated and always returned! Thanks for taking a listen and I look forward to hearing some feedback, as well as returning the favor.

Sea of Saturation by Abstract Methodology | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Track 1 - My Name is Legion Reinterpreted

Track 2 - Skyward She Said

Track 3 - Sea of Saturation

Track 4 - Siren's Shipwreck

Track 5 - Squarez Reinterpreted

Last edited:
Hey brother,

The build up in the beginning adds suspense to the overall feel of the track here, reminds me of Evanescence & how they constructed their introduction. The divide between the introduction & the breakdown is constructed well. The compression may need some addressing but overall the track sounds good.

Very interesting track. The bass seemed a little repetitive but there were a lot of other things going on that kept me interested. Nice job

Very cool and melodic track! The lead is sick but I do feel that the constant piano in the background gets a bit repetitive. Still an awesome track! The percussion is my favorite part!

Thank you all for the feedback. I'm not entirely sure which track each of you are referring to? The first one perhaps?

If you listen to only one track off the album, I'd recommend giving self titled track #3 - 'Sea of Saturation' a listen. I think it's the one that shines on the entire thing.

Back