SawCeeJack - The Viper In The Tree (Final)

A bit all over the place in my opinion and it is supper muddy(all sounds on top of each other). Also seems like you have way to much high end, try high cutting/ side chaining/ eqing each sound to fit the mix better.

I know I need transitions for the drops but that takes two seconds and I am trying to keep the file open-src so I don't cook anything into it too early for mixing in performance. Thanks for taking the time.

Last edited:
Pretty experimental stuff, I think without the strange compression/audible noise throughout it would sound really clean and more clear. What bitrate are you rendering this at before uploading? It doesn't sound like you put a high quality .wav onto your SC - unless you mastered it that way.

But hey the drum beat that comes in halfway through is pretty badass, wish it was a little more clear - I can dig it. Following you on SC

Have I broke my SC player. Something hasn't gone right here. Underneath the noise it sounds like they might be a good track.

Have I broke my SC player. Something hasn't gone right here. Underneath the noise it sounds like they might be a good track.

There must be something wrong with everyone's but my own end on Future Producers... try playing directly from my SoundCloud page.

Pretty experimental stuff, I think without the strange compression/audible noise throughout it would sound really clean and more clear. What bitrate are you rendering this at before uploading? It doesn't sound like you put a high quality .wav onto your SC - unless you mastered it that way.

But hey the drum beat that comes in halfway through is pretty badass, wish it was a little more clear - I can dig it. Following you on SC

That's good! One of my associated subgenres is "Experimental!"

Last edited:
Back