The Rise of Chaos (original)

A melodic progressive house track that features big-room elements to create lots of space during buildups/climaxes. Starting with an ominous tone, the melody creates lots of tension to condition the listener and prepare them for the buildups and drops that are to follow. I hope you enjoy listening to it and feel free to leave any feedback or commentary you wish.

Solid tune. Perhaps break up the beat a bit...oh this is dance right? Forget it. I suppose the key to dance is to not change the beat too much too quickly.

ahaha was just reading the comment about adding vocals, made me curious. Went into my acapellas folder, first one I clicked was "Echo" by Hardwell feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn. It almost freaking fits! Maybe change the bpm a bit and voila! Vocals! Dare You - Hardwell feat. Matthew Koma fits even better! You might've just made a song where almost any Hardwell acapella could work. LOL
Anyway, dope tune man! I'm digging this.

Christina Novelli - Hiding My Heart (Glitch Remix) by glitch | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback it's much appreciated. Sorry about the delayed response to your comments, it's been hectic these past few weeks. I'll be sure to critique your tracks and post the feedback either here or on your respective Sound Cloud pages.

I really like the down-tempo tracks that maintain the 4x4 kick/snare arrangement combined with the 16th note bass line. That combination seems to be something that appeals to you and it's well executed throughout the tracks you use it in. Concerning the mix, the only thing that I noticed was a slight over abundance of resonant tones on the vocals at certain times. It's more pronounced in the mid/mid-high range (1-3Khz) towards the end of the track. Other than that, I think it's well mixed, balanced and the side-chaining is dialed in nicely.

Back