Remix I want to release. NEED FEEDBACK!

I'm just putting it on my SoundCloud. Not releasing on paid platforms. That would be unethical ?

Yeah, but I was just curious as I don't understand this thing - Avicii, Kygo etc got big from releasing popular remixes. How on earth did they get away with that?
I would love to make remixes too, but the last two I put out on Soundcloud got tagged and removed instantly.

Yeah, but I was just curious as I don't understand this thing - Avicii, Kygo etc got big from releasing popular remixes. How on earth did they get away with that?
I would love to make remixes too, but the last two I put out on Soundcloud got tagged and removed instantly.

Good point. To be honest, I've started entering contests which enable me access to the stems. I then submit my work and wait for the judging. I haven't won one yet but after the winner is announced, I upload my version to my SoundCloud and showcase the tracks I've worked on. Hopefully that will steer the way to me one day getting official remix releases ?

sounds like a winner to me :)
But i hear a weird clicking noise in the right speaker when the kick is playing.

I love the composition you found especially in the quieter passages at the beginning and in the middle of the track. Fits great to the vocals. Good job man!

Back