Reborn

i like the sidechained kicks. the gradual build up is cool.. the melody that comes in from 1:31 sounds kind of like prodigy to me.. The main synth isnt really my cup of tea but that's personal preference.. Keep it up rtf? pEAEC https://www.futureproducers.com/for...t-chloe-opondo-533590/?highlight=chloe+opondo

OMG, was I just mentioned in the same sentence as Prodigy? To me, that's a HUGE compliment. Thank you! That main synth just happened actually, as it's my first track in Ableton. You'r track is awesome. Are you a professional producer? Sounds absolutely fab :victory:

I love the build up at the start but I feel like the kick and percussion just comes in a bit random, the build up is nice with the synth but it feels a bit repetitive throughout the whole track, maybe you could use some filters to help bring out other elements and help blend it in a bit, I like the swell pads they sound a bit like Halloween theme tune at some bits haha. Overall the track is certainly funky and has good potential just maybe needs more variation and some extra elements to fill it out a bit such as risers, crashes sweeps etc but nice work man look forward to hearing you're progress :)

I don't normally like trance much, but the way you build it here turns it into techno.. Reminds me a bit of Spektre, you should check them out if you don't know them already.
I'm not a fan of the piano coming in at the end..

Thank you soo much for you'r kind words guys. I totally get what you all mean, you do have good points, and I will bring it with me. The only thing I don't fully get is that the kick and perc should be random? I began as a drummer & I just don't hear it, sorry. As I mentioned this was my first on Ableton a few years ago, so I won't change it. To many of my tracks has been ruined on bad post-production, due to my lack of experience. Better to have lesson learned and do better on future work. Again: Thank's guys :cheers:

Last edited:
Back