Ratchet Bass House [F4F foreal]

i like it, maybe a bit much on the sidechain though.

Where do you make the bass sounds with??

I listened to a few other tracks, i think these are better then this track espescially mood swings is a very nice song! (maybe it's more my style)

Gr. Mitch

(thx for the feedback on my track)

Last edited:
- the reverb on the vocal and top elements muddy the mix a lot
- sounds like its lacking EQ separation between elements
- the lead makes it sound like it cant decide if its electro or bass house

Here's a track by my friend who makes bass house: FiASKO & Anthony Sceam - Foiled Again (Alcatrap Records) by Anthony Sceam | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Notice how he doesnt have a lead going over his bass in the drop? Doing such is more common in electro than bass house.

Hope that helps
[F4F] Everything Black - Unlike Pluto (Alex Rose Remix)

i like it from the start came out hard
sound different which is great..its busy but thats how i like it
like the build up/drop
mixing seems good considering so much is going on
cool island dub step music
i liked the hi hat patterns
maybe take the vocal sample out a few bars before the chorus . so the sample in the chorus has more impact
overall its very good tho, i like the tape crackle thing to
return the feed when u can
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ke-will-give-feed-advice-542105/#post50073811

Yo bro, thank you for your feedback.

Your track sounds pretty interesting in the beginning. I must say that in the drop the side chain is maybe a little too much for my taste. The composition of the track is very nicely done, the crack sounds are pretty vintage. Unfortunately the vocal loop is a bit too repetitive, try to look more into the mixing part and eq'ing.

Finally. everything is nicely produced. Keep up this good work and everything will be fine! Your potential is immense.

I like the mix, and im a big fan of sidechain. I just think it sounds a bit all over the place, between the vocals and the bassline theyre both very busy and kind of conflict. I would pick one or the other to have a lot of movement with.

I like the mix, and im a big fan of sidechain. I just think it sounds a bit all over the place, between the vocals and the bassline theyre both very busy and kind of conflict. I would pick one or the other to have a lot of movement with.
Thanks for the feed! I kinda see what you mean about the business of the track

Yo bro, thank you for your feedback.

Your track sounds pretty interesting in the beginning. I must say that in the drop the side chain is maybe a little too much for my taste. The composition of the track is very nicely done, the crack sounds are pretty vintage. Unfortunately the vocal loop is a bit too repetitive, try to look more into the mixing part and eq'ing.

Finally. everything is nicely produced. Keep up this good work and everything will be fine! Your potential is immense.
Likewise bro, I appreciate it! Thanks for the kind words! :)

i like it from the start came out hard
sound different which is great..its busy but thats how i like it
like the build up/drop
mixing seems good considering so much is going on
cool island dub step music
i liked the hi hat patterns
maybe take the vocal sample out a few bars before the chorus . so the sample in the chorus has more impact
overall its very good tho, i like the tape crackle thing to
return the feed when u can
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ke-will-give-feed-advice-542105/#post50073811
Thanks bro, thats nice to hear! Imma check your track out right away!

I liked how trippy/unique it was but could have used some more softness
thanks! I love trippy shit
- the reverb on the vocal and top elements muddy the mix a lot
- sounds like its lacking EQ separation between elements
- the lead makes it sound like it cant decide if its electro or bass house

Here's a track by my friend who makes bass house: FiASKO & Anthony Sceam - Foiled Again (Alcatrap Records) by Anthony Sceam | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Notice how he doesnt have a lead going over his bass in the drop? Doing such is more common in electro than bass house.

Hope that helps
[F4F] Everything Black - Unlike Pluto (Alex Rose Remix)
thx for the specific feed! I used to be reeeeally into true norwegian black metal back in my teenage years, kinda fucked up my ears lmao

that track your homie made was fucking lit btw, thanks for sharing!
i like it, maybe a bit much on the sidechain though.

Where do you make the bass sounds with??

I listened to a few other tracks, i think these are better then this track espescially mood swings is a very nice song! (maybe it's more my style)

Gr. Mitch

(thx for the feedback on my track)
Thx fam! I made all the bass sounds with Serum. Most of them are slight alterations of different stuff from Rocket Powered Sound on Youtube. I agree that Mood Swings is a way better track. It's a collab with my bro Hanz, he is a fucking magician! Oh and thank you for checking out some of my other stuff!

Back