Purity [Ambient]

Ametrine

Audible Chocolate
God it feels like forever since I've been on here, miss yall :D

I've never really done anything ambient before, this was my first time trying. What do you guys think of it? Anything that could be improved?

I'll definitely leave feedback for you guys :)

I love ambient stuff, and this is very unique at that. I just wanted to keep on listening, sounded like the track had a life of its own. Its so deep, simple but interesting at the same time. Loved the chords and synths, very beautiful. Nothing to else to say, just great vibes.

This is gold,
Keep this up, please!

OAKUM--

Really liked the animals in the background I must say :-) gives it a really summer feel to it
Keep it up!

TrapTommy

great ambient track . love to see more of those comming up.

really nice progressive synth i love it. always take my mind somewhere else. gave it a like :) good job.
mix seems fine aswell. and yes gotta love birds.

funny i made an ambient track too just some days ago. would love your thoughts on it aswell. would be cool if you could check it out. its in my signature thanks mate :)

This one was interesting. I mean I normally don't listen to ambient music but this one is pretty good. Took me to a playground in new york. That's my reaction. haha!

Great job, keep up the work.
Im following you on Soundcloud

funny i made an ambient track too just some days ago. would love your thoughts on it aswell. would be cool if you could check it out. its in my signature thanks mate :)

Will do, I'll leave a comment on the track :)

This one was interesting. I mean I normally don't listen to ambient music but this one is pretty good. Took me to a playground in new york. That's my reaction. haha!

Great job, keep up the work.
Im following you on Soundcloud

Born and raised in new york, so I def know that feeling lol. The sample of the kids in this is actually reversed. Sounds pretty unnatural, but I liked the feel of it more.

But anyway, thanks a bunch for the comment and follow man, happy you like it!

Last edited:
Back