Progressive House Track, Will return the favor for sure. Feedback is appreciated!

Great work Audiosy! That sounds pretty fantastic. Its progressive forsure, and not the shitty kind so props for that haha. I don't know if I have many suggestions to be honest mate...track sounds solid. Only thing I can add is, why don't you add some effects before the drops to increase the tension since it is a progressive house track - unless you're choosing not to do so, which is totally fine, but I think it would add to the track. Check it out, see how you like it.
Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
ZZ

Thank you very much for the reply, will take another listen and see if i can add something to the build. As for me, I'm a man of my word so please feel free to inbox me a project you need feedback on! I know how annoying it can be not to receive any :)

I think that the mix is great. However, there are some parts that don't fit there. As ZizoZile has mentioned, there needs to be a tension before the drop, especially from 4:08 - 4:54 so that the last chorus is mixture of all the beautiful melodies. Great work!

I think that the mix is great. However, there are some parts that don't fit there. As ZizoZile has mentioned, there needs to be a tension before the drop, especially from 4:08 - 4:54 so that the last chorus is mixture of all the beautiful melodies. Great work!

Thanks mate most appreciate the listen. Will repay the favor if you inbox me ��

I'll look into building a bit more tension, after this is done ill repost to see what you think.

Maybe its worth getting mastered via a studio?

Good sound quality, good mix, good stereo! There could be a little catchier melody to sing along :-)

yes!
I like 4:55, gives off a trancey vibe, might have been better @ a breakdown part instead of at the drop
good drum mix

Thankyou for all the feedback, positive and negative, the negative gives me some thing's to improve on. Haven't been producing long so am learning all the time. Please feel free to send me any of your projects for feedback!

Thank's guy's James

Thanks guys, most appreciated. Will work on my builds and melodies a little more and return with a better track all round, would of liked to finish this one but my computer decided to delete information from my drives and have lost all my projects files :D (Wonderful) Never mind, onward and upwards :)

Thanks again James

P.s I think I've checked out all of your projects in return.

Back