A progressive house remix feed 4 feed?

iotë

hey people,
have a gander at this see if you likey, any feedback is appreciated and obviously f4f for everyone :)

cheeeers in advance

Salut!
I'm wondering if the vocals are loud enough. I even think that you should spend some more time at mixing the whole thing. Some elements are way too loud and at first glance I notice many vst's hustling for space in the high frequencies. I don't really like the melody of the drop but on the other hand you made a nice intro even it's a bit muffled.
Keep working, the next one will be better for sure!

Great remix, however there are few things on mind:
- the drop feels messy and the piano is too loud
- kick might be more powerful
snare is TOO loud, especially while there is end of the drop, transition between the drop and break.

What I suggest is lowering volume in the snare, in the piano instrument while dropping or reduce reverb on them. I hope my feedback was useful.

Please check out my latest tune in signature :)

The actual melody was really good. Particularly the piano running underneath the vocals.

But the track unfortunately has been been far too compressed. There are almost no dynamics in this track. None of the percussive instruments sound clear, neither do any of the synths. I think the first step should be undoing everything that was done in the mastering stage.

You can get a lot more punch without squeezing it that much. If there is an uncompressed (or at least less compressed) version, I think we can give better tips as to what to do with the mix.

I really like the melody, but I feel like there should be some kind of rest in between the buildup and drop. Also I don't like how it ends so sudenly.

I like the vocals with the distorted guitar/bass, that's really catchy. the kickdrum/snare combination is a bit too hard for my taste though, a bit like heavy techno/gabber style ;-) at the end of the drops I would leave out the vocals as it gets a bit blurry altogether. otherwise well done. Here's my track: Breakaway.

See ya.

Dig the diverse effects and sounds in the drum work and that electric guitar sound is great over top of the piano. Vocals sound bright over top and everything is really mixed well. I really can't find much fault with this song - I even like how you switch up the chord progression a bit during the build up, but I would maybe change the snare timing a bit during the drop. Energy is on point and this is a cool song.

Check me out at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...pace-campfire-remix-archangels-f4f100-496087/

Back