[Progressive House] KLNKY - Bios (Looking For Feedback)

KLNKY

Tereki
Hey fellow producers, I recently made a track called BIOS and it is going to be part of an EP called Runtime. I hope you guys like this! I am looking for feedback on this and am wondering if anyone wants to be repost partners and if anyone wants to promote it? Also I need some tips on promotion as I only have 22 followers and I don't want to pay for promotion.

The track - SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Hey there, KLNKY, great track there buddy. Track is solid. For promotion services, I am not too sure as I am also in the process of looking for the best way to promote my music before I start any official release. But check out submithub.com ...They charge a small to get your track send out to blogs for reviews and possible promotional feature.

I have uploaded this track on a separate thread, but when you get a chance, check it out and let me know what you think ?

SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

- The pluck at 15 second mark should be further back in the mix, it stands out too much in the mix. This would also improve the transition to the saw lead.
- Their too large of a discrepency between build and drop. Contrast does make the drop hit harder but from your waveform alone I can tell the breaks are too quiet. The pre drop vocal should be as loud as the drop
- layer the lead more to make it fill up the mix. It seems very dry. Add a wide upper layer with more reverb playing 5ths or something like that. I have a tutorial about making future bass chord layers that could help in this department.
- add rest notes to the bass line to break it up. it gets too stale and boring by having it just sustained the entire drop. Listen to Martin Garrix' progressive house like WEE to get an idea of what I mean
- second break is really strong, but again, too quiet.
- that's all! good luck and keep working hard :)

Back