Progressive House Artist, Constructive Critism Please

You call my music "nooby" and this is what you make? Sorry, just didn't think that comment was in any way constructive.
Anyway the bass synth is very low in the "pho" track.
Its also very low volume in the peek of both tracks, do you use a mastering plugin/technique? Limitier/maximizer? If you listen to other music in the same genre and switch to yours, the volume diffrence is pretty big. I recommend ozone 6.
The intro pad on Again is beautiful, but i would have used just a bit more reverb. Maybe sidechain on this track? Its a bit cheesy but sometimes it works well in house.
Both songs lack a dynamic variation, "pho" track has a B-theme which i think could have been even longer and more samples/effects.

Last edited:
How long have you been producing? It sounds like your music needs to be mixed more to emphasize on the kicks. I would recommend taking a music formatting class as the intro is a bit long and chorus seems to drag on. Add some flair and give it your own spin. Don't feel like you have to fit into a "genre". Just sounds generic to me. I honestly lost interest about 1:00 in. From what I can tell, there is a kick, hi hat, maybe a clap, sub bass, and a high frequency pluck, as well as an appregiator. Just try and find what makes your music unique and it will flow better. Keep making music though! Feel free to check some of my music out as well. Feedback is always welcome.

Cheers,
-DYNAMIX
https://soundcloud.com/dynamixofficialmusic

Last edited:
How long have you been producing? It sounds like your music needs to be mixed more to emphasize on the kicks. I would recommend taking a music formatting class as the intro is a bit long and chorus seems to drag on. Add some flair and give it your own spin. Don't feel like you have to fit into a "genre". Just sounds generic to me. I honestly lost interest about 1:00 in. From what I can tell, there is a kick, hi hat, maybe a clap, sub bass, and a high frequency pluck, as well as an appregiator. Just try and find what makes your music unique and it will flow better. Keep making music though! Feel free to check some of my music out as well. Feedback is always welcome.

Cheers,
-DYNAMIX
https://soundcloud.com/dynamixofficialmusic

hey i've just been going through your mixes, i think that's really cool how you get new artists out there. also i think i left some feedback on your lets get away remix a day or two ago.

I'm reviewing Pho here.
Well everything has already been said and I think the generic style remark is pretty accurate.
The part without any drum elements is a bit long for me but it can work with other people, it's a matter of tatse.
You should use fx's and/or drum tricks to improve your arrangement. It's quite boring like that.
After some work on it, it should be interesting to hear that again!
Goodbye!

Techno/Tech Trance from Brussels right here : https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rance-house-dance/techno-disconnected-526123/

The Intro is very very nice!! Sounds like Deadmau5!! Yeah the track is great!! It is a great Progressiv House Track!

Back