Progressive House

nice emotional start. the mixing is good, and uplifting before the main area. I like the nice synth plucks too, I think it's a different way to approach a dance tune, because I hear those in a lot of experimental tracks, but it's transforms nicely. Don't have much negative feedback for this one, it's pleasant, nice work. :)

Hey this is some really solid work! The sound quality is really good in this, I really like the feel to this song (pardon the cliche). The only criticism I have is that the intensity of the song feels a bit flat to me. I think it would be better if something more aggressive comes in at 1:36 and 3:26. Though I see how this may not have been the intention of your song.
I would appreciate if you could return some feedback here: Opinions/Feedback on a track (F4F)

Interesting arrangement, great tonality and nice atmosphere, so definitely a good track as a whole!

Has a Strobe (deadmau5) vibe to it in terms of the plucked synths and the progressive build-up. I really love the gradual introduction of the bass frequencies, and then it's pretty catchy and chill when the kick comes in. And OMG those white noise effects are great and SOOO early-2000s prog house. Just love it in general, love the way you layer your voices. Nothing to criticize, tbh! Great driving music.

I like the vibes of this track. It has a minimalistic feel to it, but still enjoyable. Although sometimes I wonder if this track actually is progressive house or trance:hmmm:

Back