Progressive House

I think the drums could sound harder, the snare more than the basedrum. Maybe more Bass in the drums also. But nice melodies. Cool change at 1:45 min

It has a really clean and polished sound, but lacks low-frequency content. You could use a simple sine/square wave sound to provide a little sub bass to round out your bass synth. Other than that I think it sounds good, very professional and energetic. The delay and reverb effects you have going on are nice and dynamic too, keep going!

Last edited:
Thanks, funnily enough the sub bass was debated at end n removed. I have had a few comments like that so I think il add it back in. Comments appreciated :D

I agree the low end can be boosted a bit. Otherwise great sound pallet! Each section progresses to the next very well. No real criticism here. Sick song!

IMO, if the kick drums don't present a lot of sub bass in their tail, then you should include some kind of sub bass from a synth or other source. That's just to keep the track well rounded by exploiting the entire frequency spectrum.

Thanks for the comment Beaches, this seems to be the main theme on people's point of view. Will definitely be adding a sub bass sound of some sorts into the mix

No problem. Depending on the genre I've seen artists use parallel compression and put a pure tone (sine/square maybe) to fill out the bottom and then use whatever else for the low-mids to high frequencies. Let me know how it goes, post your second version here so I can compare it to the last one. Here's a link to a track I made a few months ago, it's completely centered around the drums and the bass synth.

Arrow of Time (Original) by ToothandnaiL | Toothandnai L | Free Listening on SoundCloud

sound, yeh il send that your way when i get a chance to get in the studio this week. Il also check out your soundcloud to see what sort of tune age you have cooking :)

Back