[Progressive/Electro House] Krystal Meth - Evasion (Original Mix) F4F

Sal_Meth

TrillWavez
Hello there guys, i just finished making this new track "Evasion" and i would appreciate some constructive feedback, so i could apply that on my upcoming tracks.
would also appreciate a like (only if u really do like it) !!

Full Track (with Free Download) ►

Thanks

I like what you have hear man, definitely feels like some prog house to me. The drum pattern just seems like your basic on-beat kick to me, but it pumps and gives the house-like energy. I like the melody you chose, and for the most part I like the instrumentation behind the melody though...however the melody is quite repetitive. It basically goes on through the whole song, I know it's house music but it could definitely use a switch up at some parts. Maybe segment it differently before the drop, or have other instruments play it or something, but after a while I felt like I had got the point lol. I like the overall sound a lot though, good job on the engineering and execution man

Check me out?: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...f-breathe-chillstep-ambient-type-song-475704/

I like the idea, but you definitely need some variation. After 1:48, the track pretty much repeats itself exactly how it was in the first half. Chop up the melody somehow with arpeggios, EQs, etc.

As for the sound itself, I thought it was pretty good. I'd say to make your snares a bit more prominent. Definitely bring out the one that comes in at 1:30 to give the track a little more groove.

This is not the style i listen to on a day to day basis, but everything is in order with your track man!

If i had to say something, it would be the sound of the main lead, the one thats not distorted. i feel its too play.... it could have more charater. Maybe a different sound imo.

Besides that, the arrangement is flowing nicely and the drums are clear and punchy.

I produce the edm trap variation, maybe youll like my stuff, if you could return the feedback on my thread here i would appreciate it: Coone - 150 (Verace remix) [Free Download]

This is amazing! Intro is great, the flow of the melody is great, and the overall quality of production is great!

This definitely had a dance clubby sound to it but I really liked the way you worked with it. Arrangement sounds great and everything.

The drop could use some work but I still think this track is awesome. I also love the way you ended the track. The kicks are punchy but not too loud, everything just seemed to mesh really nicely.

Overall, I think this track is perfect, nothing needs to be changed and it sounds GREAT!

PS - You just got yourself another SoundCloud follower :D

Back