[Progressive Deep House]- "Science" - Thoughtful song - All thoughts welcome :-)

CookAndStans

[Progressive Deep House]- "Science" - Thoughtful song - All thoughts welcome :-)

Hi,
just finished a new song its named "Science"
All your thoughts are welcome :-)
Thanks for listening,
Stans

Hey,
thanks for the comments and the follow, that cheers me up :-)
What do you think which genre this is? Someone told me Deep House, someone Trance, someone melodic techno, and someone EDM?
All the best,
Stans

Hey Stans!

Really nice track with oldschool vibes I love it. If you ask about the genre for me it's the progressiv house with trance influence. Track is clean and mixed well. I don't know why you made that fade out but it's not that important anyway :) I like when the kick in that kind of tracks has short transinet so it has less in 160hz area, but it's onyl my taste.

It would be nice if you listen to my track:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ass-mad-someone-like-you-541222/#post50070261
cheers!

i love the energy in the beginning, reminds me of the earlier dance tracks that i used to listen too in 2007/2008 (Markus Schulz style :p)

i love the fact that you changed the melody playing by arp in the breakdown the way you introduced the bass is great too, but i would eq the bass to contane the frequencies more.

I love the drop, but i would sidechain the clap that hits at the exact same time with the kick to make the kick transient cut through always.

This track has too many trance feelings, and I L O V E I T !
keep it up

Back