[Progressive Breaks] Kyrpto - Dream's Horizon

Kyrpto

This is the latest song that I'm working on. I'm thinking about cutting out some parts. Either that or enhanced them to add to the groovy-ness of the song.

Last edited:
Sounds nice.. there is kind of a lot going on. That's not necessarily bad, but here it's unfocused like you're just swapping in and out elements.
For a nice progressive feel it would be better to have something to focus on, like a main melody that keeps expanding and changing subtly throughout..

The drums could also do with a punch up, they're a bit clinical and static, but that could just be my taste..

Nice and warm intro. The sounds fit well together. Maybe you wanna lower the volume of the hats a bit. In my opinion the kick doesn't come through enough. Maybe find a main melody to put over all the arps, because now it sounds like you had some cool ideas that you pasted behind eachother, without a clear lead melody or pattern. Maybe find some vocal samples in the right key and chop them up a bit, always sounds nice.
I like what you made, i see big potential!

check out my track and leave your feedback
Chill out something idk i like this

cheers
Bender

its a nice track, but i my opinion the kickdrum is to aggressive for this kind of music...but its my personal feeling ;-)

Sounds nice.. there is kind of a lot going on. That's not necessarily bad, but here it's unfocused like you're just swapping in and out elements.
For a nice progressive feel it would be better to have something to focus on, like a main melody that keeps expanding and changing subtly throughout..

The drums could also do with a punch up, they're a bit clinical and static, but that could just be my taste..

Just made some changes based on your suggestions. Let me know what you think

Last edited:
Nice work. Mixing sounds nice and clean. I agree with some other people that commented regarding that there is a lot going on but isn't necessarily a bad thing. For lack of a better word, push yourself to create a more"satisfying" drop or progression at around the 2:50 mark. Overall a great sound, keep it up!

Any feedback on my latest track is greatly appreciated

Nice work. Mixing sounds nice and clean. I agree with some other people that commented regarding that there is a lot going on but isn't necessarily a bad thing. For lack of a better word, push yourself to create a more"satisfying" drop or progression at around the 2:50 mark. Overall a great sound, keep it up!

Any feedback on my latest track is greatly appreciated

Hi, check out my latest revision. I have removed some of the elements so the track stays consistent.

Back