A producer said this had the potential to be a summer hit! What do you think?

There was times where I couldn't clearly hear the vocals, and the mix got a bit messy around 2:25. However, I like the idea and you got something exciting going on with those chords. Great job dude.

Thanks guys, happy to hear you enjoyed it!? Yes, we were struggling getting complete clarity in the vocals. Definantly something to think about next time!

i take it you're in Australia? ...because summer is over in the top half of the world. heh, that's a trip.

Last edited:
sounds awesome tbh for the most part. As said above, there was a section later in the track where it sounds very weird.

How did you get it so loud and what daw did you use? I usually get sick of most EDM songs after the first minute or so but yours stands out. Very catchy and something I could see myself listening to repeatedly. A clearer mix would be perfect.

Here is mine...
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...untry-edm-hip-hop-hybrid-feedback-540670/new/

Thanks, ye i think the issue was the release of the main synth in section 2, creating a midda sound!

The mixing is where all the magic happens! Good EQ and compressor eventuell leads to a clear and loud sound.

I use FL studio, mostly because its the first daw i tried out and i enjoy working in it. I am glad you enjoyed it

It's not that clear.. it's got some raspy noise floating about in there.. as for being a hit.. not in my circle of psyborgs... but maybe for all the commy pop peep's around... If you don't know how to get rid of the noise.. bounce it down as separate files... and send it to get stem mastered... and if the producer u spoke to said it would be a hit... then he should do that for you...

Remember.. producer's are not people who make tunes on a computer.. they are people who are in the game, and make shit happen...

Back