[Problems with the mix] - Pixels - Skybreaker - [not mastered]

Unfortunately, it seems like you've provided a faulty link.

I'll edit my answer with feedback when I can listen to the track. :)

EDIT:

Very emotional intro. Love that the plucky synth is filtered down and not so in the face. I also love that you tease the drums before the hook to give it some more excitement. However, I feel the snare is too loud and the kick is a bit weak in the hook (1:24-1:47). The drum transition at 1:23 is sick.

Overall it's got a lot of emotion, and I like that you're combining multiple melodies during the breakdowns. What I think the track lack is some of that same melodic feel during the big final. It's a bit boring when the second hook is the same as the first, especially with it being such a simple one. What you could do is try to play around with some new drum elements or change the drum pattern to give it some more life. You could also try and put your lovely arps in the background or perhaps some tapestops on your chords to get some more variation and something unexpected. The way it is now I think it needs a powerful vocal to lead it and while the talking thing you got at 2:40ish works with the track, for me it doesn't really add a lot...

But good work, with some small fixes here and there this could be pretty great! :)

Last edited:
Back