Powerful Trap / Electronic song.

Nice timbres and arps growing here... like the cfinger clicks.. the bass seems to be overpowering everything in the intro... I would maybe drop the bass a touch.. and bring the kick up a notch... it seems to be it is just a little far back... like micro adjustments.. the track sounds nice, rich and full..

I am maybe wrong, as I don't hear much trap... the sidechaining works well.. what did you do this in?

Nice timbres and arps growing here... like the cfinger clicks.. the bass seems to be overpowering everything in the intro... I would maybe drop the bass a touch.. and bring the kick up a notch... it seems to be it is just a little far back... like micro adjustments.. the track sounds nice, rich and full..

I am maybe wrong, as I don't hear much trap... the sidechaining works well.. what did you do this in?

Thanks for the feedback, I will try your advise. About the trap, I really don't know what this style is called but to me it is a bit trap-style, or not? I made this in FL Studio

cheers

Really nice I like it the kick could use a little more punch, the synths are cool and the intro is dope.

Really nice melody you got there! Though for me, I will like it more if the later part of the intro is tone down a bit and a strong low pass on the buildup to make the drop harder. Overall, the mix sounds really good I like it especially the arps and syths. Great job!

Great job op - I'll echo what most other people have said and lament about the kick not being punchy enough. Aside from that, really nice tune. The side-chaining is on point and each sound sits pretty well in the mix - I guess this genre is a little like Future Bass? Reminds me a bit of Flume

Cool stuff man! i like the build. Not a fan of that riser at 2:37 but that's just me. I like the chord progression too, but it's a bit dull. You got skillz man you just need to experiment more with you chords. Love the part at 3:47!! Really ambient and chill.

Great job op - I'll echo what most other people have said and lament about the kick not being punchy enough. Aside from that, really nice tune. The side-chaining is on point and each sound sits pretty well in the mix - I guess this genre is a little like Future Bass? Reminds me a bit of Flume

Indeed, i looked it up and it is in style of Future Bass. thanks!

Great dynamics. I enjoyed the synth in this track. The drop had a nice intro.
Return the favor and check out my new track here: https://soundcloud.com/bchander1/freaks-up-against-the-wall-1
Nice job man, sweet oldskool sound. Careful with the spamming of the vocal samples, less is more! The male vocal is too quite in this mix, i'm having a hard time hearing what he says. I would say bring the beats down and the vocals up. Maybe bring some extra percussion in sometimes and take others away, to avoid too much repetition.

Hey, nice track, nice synths. I especially like the snare. You have a lot of room for improvement with mixing, keep trying. This track looks like you've got a big potential

Really loved what you did, sounds a little like the sound track of the movie tron hahaa
great one!!! :)

Back