Powerful Sound - First ever track, feedback please

the bass drum at 1:18 kinda bugged me - didn't feel rhythmically aligned and stuck out in a bad way like a distraction. some cool sounds and ideas, maybe look at form and texture shifts

This isn't bad first your first track man. One Youtube channel that really helped me for the last two years has been BusyWorks Beats. While they are mostly trap/hip hop style tutorials, they're super easy to follow along. And they have a bunch of really useful info, and are easy to understand. Another channel I recently found is SadowickProduction. Theres also Multiplier and Zenworld, assuming of course you can put up with their weird generic speed running type tutorials.
As for soundspacks, Ghosthack and Soundshock have tons of free quality stuff.
Another thing to keep in mind, if you aren't making shitty music for at least the first 5 years, well then you haven't been trying hard enough. LOL

https://soundcloud.com/user-462491769

For a first attempt its a good effort mate! I would agree with Glitch1044 above me, consider watching some BusyWorksBeats as he has quite a few laid back but in depth tutorials that would go well with your work here, the only way is up man keep it going!

Check out my latest if you have time :)
F4F Guaranteed - Chill & Experimental Tune

Back