Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still (Hotel Sweet Remix) (F4F)

hotelsweetmusic

hotelsweetmusic
Original:

Remix:

I'm mostly looking for feedback on the technical side of things (compression, reverb, etc.). Post your thread link and I'll return the feedback. Thanks!

He, nicely done!

Maybe the vocal is a bit to dry, i think i put the dry signal of the reverb a little bit less (and a little more wet level) so it gets a little more to the back of the mix.
Maybe a noise layer for the chords so you get more high-end but this is a mather of taste i think!

Once again, nice track!

Gr. Mitch.

You're definitely right on the reverb. The remix stems came with delay for the vocals, so I could have utilized those as well. My ears are still getting used to the proper amount of spacial FX. Thanks!

Cool Track!
Maybe the main Synth needs a bis more reverb also I think the cutoff is a bit to much
I also would use a bit more reverb on the vocals

nice future bass vibes, I also think the vocal needs reverb as it sounds to dry. and maybe some drum fills here and there to add variation.

This is pretty dope! I really like the sound design on this. I wish the last hook was a bit more different and crazy though, with some far out drum fills or glitchy ass noises to add some variation and keep things spicy. I've been listening to a lot of Oolacile lately though, so take that as you will lol

Back