Please review my new track, i will return the favour

Pinder!

Cool track man some recommendations I want to give you because this track has some really good potential and can easily gather an extra dimension, take this with a grain of salt but this is what I would do to your track:
- A little variation on the drums in the beginning, maybe make the non-kick percussion (clap) a little bit wet using reverb and such.
- Make sure you keep you keep your bass centered, I think it is a little bit too much panned to the right.
- When filtering in the pluck, the filter is causing some resonation in certain tones, filter them out.
- Use a little more up/downlifters to really throw the drops in the face of the listener.
- It is a little bit too much compressed/limited, so when the buildup to the last drop comes, you can really hear that kick fight with the bass, review your compression/limiting settings

Then again, great track man! Keep it up! If you want to return the favor, would be great:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ouse-champions-astronaut-hayway-remix-534819/

Pinder!

Cool track man some recommendations I want to give you because this track has some really good potential and can easily gather an extra dimension, take this with a grain of salt but this is what I would do to your track:
- A little variation on the drums in the beginning, maybe make the non-kick percussion (clap) a little bit wet using reverb and such.
- Make sure you keep you keep your bass centered, I think it is a little bit too much panned to the right.
- When filtering in the pluck, the filter is causing some resonation in certain tones, filter them out.
- Use a little more up/downlifters to really throw the drops in the face of the listener.
- It is a little bit too much compressed/limited, so when the buildup to the last drop comes, you can really hear that kick fight with the bass, review your compression/limiting settings

Then again, great track man! Keep it up! If you want to return the favor, would be great:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ouse-champions-astronaut-hayway-remix-534819/

Thats great, thanks for your feedback. Just a quick question though. Should the points you raised be changed in the mix or in the master? Because for cost reasons I am using landr to master my tracks. Also as you can probably tell i'm a beginner so can't really comment on any technical aspects of your track. All I can say is that It sounds pretty good to me! Really like the song.

Hi!

Well of course the drum variations, up and down lifters and resonating tones should be fixed by you.

And I would also like to recommend you to try and make your track louder by yourself, practice this it ain't that hard. I have never used a mastering service because, I'm still a beginner myself and I've noticed that bringing our tracks to mastering services, amplifies the good stuff from the track but also the bad stuff.

Watch some videos on multi and compression and limiting, in sure you can get better results then you've had by letting someone else throw on a (probably) profiled mastering and limiting preset.

At the drum roll part the track is really clipping. So my tips:

Create the track how ever you want it, filter out unwanted frequencies, get rid of everything above 14k kHz and everything below 40hz and you should be able to raise the volumes of your track pretty easily.

Good luck man!

Back