Please could someone review my new chill track!

Well, honestly, I love that transition you did about a 1/4 of the way through. Though I would like to hear the drums a little less filtered. The sidechaining you did was top notch though. The repetition halfway through is interesting.. I kind of like it. Especially with the light melody in the background. The pad sounds sit well. Perhaps you could add some light percussive-esque elements in the background if you wanted a little more depth. Transition again near the end, again I enjoyed this. Gives the listener almost the feel of the track being over and then coming back for a surprise! I very much also like how you ended the track off. Allowing the track to fully release. Other than that, re-listening to the intro; I did like the instrument choices. I think they could be blended a little better however, not sure how you would do this.. Maybe a little more light reverbing or compression. But overall I very much liked your track. On my second listen already. :)

Love it!

There's only some minor constant noise that sounds like noise artifacts. If it's there with purpose, I'd try to take that off.

Sorry for late reply as I've been busy getting ready to go to college but thanks for your review on my track and it helps a lot as I'm still learning!!

Love it!

There's only some minor constant noise that sounds like noise artifacts. If it's there with purpose, I'd try to take that off.

Thanks for your review, I love to hear what people think as i can hardly no views or comments on my channel so your advice is very helpful!!

Back