Thread: Persian style uplifting trance [F4F]

Thanks

Persian style uplifting trance [F4F]

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hiya!

I've recently finished a new track and I'm curious to see if anyone has any feedback or may suggest anything to add?

The link: Gilgamesh by Enceladus | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Track inspirations:
    ARDI - Mystery
    Bjorn Akesson - Painting Pyramids
    Elles De Graaf - Tears From The Moon
    Ahmed Romel - Drusilla

Thanks
    I dont listen that much to trance so my comments will be more based on the techinals of this track!

I think that some of the parts get messy due to the high frequencies! Maybe it is white noise, but for example in 1.25, it sounds like a sharp white noise, which i think should be equed at bit!
    Overall, a sound track where the instruments fit eachother, but they need to be equed and compressed a bit to fit together.

I would love your feedback on my latest post!
    A producer said this had the potential to be a summer hit! What do you think?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonatan Johansson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    @jonatanjohansson

thank you for the feedback, and yeah, i get what you mean, there's a lot of high end in the track naturally, but soundcloud's compression doesn't help much either (

Sounds sweet dude. Try to be a bit more focused on your dynamic ranges. A lot of the track feels like it's flat at 0dB. dynamic range helps create punchiness, and clarity for example. the melody and the chords/background stabs conflicted with eachother because they're not given their own space. Also the kick lacks some punch, but this can probably be solved by giving it more of a space at the top of the mix. it's nice to have a bass roughly -5 to -10dB below the kick, and then have everything else hover around that.

It's got good writing behind it and is well arranged though and has some exciting features, focus on the mixing and you'll surely be pro in no time!

Thanks
    very nice tracks

Thanks
    hi man.

we arent really trance fans, so we cannot give u good feedback regarding that, but we can try give u feedback on the mix.

first thing that comes to our mind is bass. meaning that the kick has no real punch. you could boost try boost under 100Hz.

thanks, please dont forget to give feedback to our thread aswell. link is in the signature! thanks!
    Please give feedback here
    Thanks a ton! - un

Thanks
    Nice work on the stereo separation. The progression is cool too and it is very well structured.

I think the cinematic elements are too quiet though. The chorus is too powerful compared to the verse in general.

I like that you changed the melody for the different choruses too. It make the track getting interesting everytime a new part starts.

I think you nailed it. Trance is back

Thanks! --> The Wizard / Progressive - Electro - House - EDM >>>4F4<<<

Thanks
    cool retro trance vibe
    i think the mix is pretty good.
    song progresses nicely - vocal sample is nice and i like how it sways between sort of uplifting and then a bit dark.
    good job
    return the feeed when u can
    This song Chronicles my depression = ANY FEED RETURNED - Gotta Do it

Thanks
    Would love to listen to it but its not on soundcloud anymore.

Thread Information