Paul Liquorish - Jack of Spades (Feedback needed)

Paul Liquorish

Music Producer
Hello,
Future Producers newcomer here.
I have a feeling I am going to enjoy talking to like minded people who love music production as much as I do.
I also hope to gain some good friends too.

Music Production has always been in my life from a young age although I never committed to a song at all. You can imagine how big my volt of unreleased music would be.

I hope to get some feedback on my first released song.
I apologize for the video as I was trying something new at the time with Final Cut and after a 2 hour render reliesed the audio visual disappears halfway through.

Damn dude this is nice! Great intro and build up. Love the sweeping white noises, and the samples used really shine in the track. Melody is great, although it can get a little repetitive after a while. I would say that the clap/hi hat/ whatever is playing with the 2nd kick needs to be bumped a little. Your other hi hats also need to be a bit louder in the mix. I can barely hear them when turning up the volume. Bass should also come out a bit more in my opinion. But I love your transitions and the overall production of the track. Great job homie!

Can you check this out for me? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Damn dude this is nice! Great intro and build up. Love the sweeping white noises, and the samples used really shine in the track. Melody is great, although it can get a little repetitive after a while. I would say that the clap/hi hat/ whatever is playing with the 2nd kick needs to be bumped a little. Your other hi hats also need to be a bit louder in the mix. I can barely hear them when turning up the volume. Bass should also come out a bit more in my opinion. But I love your transitions and the overall production of the track. Great job homie!

Can you check this out for me? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Cheers for the feedback klzthe13th! This is my first review ever and Its good to hear from a fellow music producer and not friends and family. Love the friends and family but their feedback may be given with caution to not offend, I embrace the honest feedback and changes as it help everyone grow. looking forward to getting home this afternoon and jumping straight into it. I will also check out your stuff!
Cheers for being my first :monkey:

Heya! Deffinitly a cool track bro, and awesome work on the video too. the track has a very professional sound in my opinion. and it's arangement and transitions are good too. however the lead could maybe have a little more power. i get that it's a demo but it all feels a little long and i hate to say it but that makes it a little boring after a while. not sure if you intended to do that or if it's just because it's a demo.so imo it could use some variation for example with diffrent rythms or something. the track overall is like i said great and i can tell that you've been doing this for a long time haha ! so keep up this awesome producing man! would love to hear more from you.

feel free to check out my track aswell ! :) over here https://www.futureproducers.com/for...new-edm-track-would-love-get-feedback-530048/

Heya! Deffinitly a cool track bro, and awesome work on the video too. the track has a very professional sound in my opinion. and it's arangement and transitions are good too. however the lead could maybe have a little more power. i get that it's a demo but it all feels a little long and i hate to say it but that makes it a little boring after a while. not sure if you intended to do that or if it's just because it's a demo.so imo it could use some variation for example with diffrent rythms or something. the track overall is like i said great and i can tell that you've been doing this for a long time haha ! so keep up this awesome producing man! would love to hear more from you.

feel free to check out my track aswell ! :) over here https://www.futureproducers.com/for...new-edm-track-would-love-get-feedback-530048/
Cheers Zendo!
Excellent feedback, I have definitely cut down the track as being that long was not my intention I guess it's what happens when we try and keep as much as possible. I am currently working on another adding another lead bit to keep from being to repetitive. Your feed back helped me look at the song from another angle and got me out of a rut that I was stuck in.

Back