[OUT NOW] LWJ - Dear Leaders.../Out Of Darkness

Interesting track, had some very unique moments and curious elements, almost experimental sounding. The quality is quite good and it kept me engaged throughout.

Best of luck on the release :)

Thanks dude! Spread it far and wide.

This is just a warm-up so far.. making sure my distro works and pays their royalties and shit ;)
The tracks themselves are quite old (late last year). There's much more coming soon, other artists as well. We're gonna take it slow and build a unique catalogue over the coming year.

You have some cool stuff as well.. interesting sound palette, 'mechanised acid' I'd call it.

Sounds like you have some really cool plans coming along. Looking forward to hearing what you have coming out. :)

Super experimental. Not a bad thing but i find this stuff hard to listen to. When the beats is consistently driving i dig it though. Nice work.

Well then it's a bad thing for you. But no matter, I'm obviously not out to please everyone with this stuff. I appreciate you checking it out and commenting though. Cheers!
I wouldn't call it experimental though, glitchy type music has been around since the 90's. It's a pretty well established sound by now, I try to use it sparingly though. It's one of those tricks that gets old pretty fast.

Thanks dude.. Not sure which stores/streamers it's available on apart from Spotify and iTunes but I should have most the big ones covered by now.

Back