Opinions/Feedback for a Track (F4F)

AInclan

Please post feedback or general impressions of this track below. Don't forget to include a link for me to return the favor! The melody starts off spooky, but towards the end it progresses into something more conventional. Hopefully it's something interesting.

Like the melody...seems like it would be better just as ambient track......feedback: the snare/clap doesn't go at all with mix.....get rid of it.... here's my track of you care...preview only.
Listen to Paper Towels(Original) Preview by ShErMaN #np on #SoundCloud
Paper Towels(Original) Preview by ShErMaN | Sh Er Ma N | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I'll start by saying that your mixing/mastering is on point. I really like how you keep adding variations/randomness to the track, and yet nothing felt out of place. This would definitely be something good to have playing in the background while doing some homework or something. However, I would say that I would like for the melody to progress into something more active towards the end. I feel like there should be some reward for listening to a 7 minute ambient-like track.

Back