Opinions/Feedback on a track (F4F)

Please post any opinions or feedback below (On music or artwork), and I'll return the favor.

I like it! It has a nice synthwave vibe to it and the chords work in my opinion. Only thing I personally would change is to make the snare slightly more bright (to increase the "drive"), by high passing it and bringing it up slightly in the mix. That is just my personal preference though, the snare already works alright in this mix. I made something in a similar sort of style not too long ago, would be great if you could leave some feedback there :):

Just Another Sunday [ Subgenre Unknown ;) ]

-Charlie Raxx

P.S. the artwork is also quite nice imo

Last edited:
I REALLLY love those bell sounds in the intro, and actually how you started the intro with the glide, really smooth. I really love that. What synthesiser or sample are you using for the bell sound if I may be so cheeky to ask?

Like thesoundofcharlie said, change the snare up a bit by high. I'm not a synthwave producer, but I find high-passing the snare always with most electronic genres, or alternatively, you can probably use a dub snare for the low end in the snare and put a high-passed top snare on it, that way the entire snare will give a good crack or snap.

Personally, I'd make the chords that start at 0:24 a tad subtler, as they jump at you a little bit. The kick is nice and strong wouldn't change much about it. And the hat seems panned to one side a little.

The sub is strong, everything is in key. I like it

I REALLLY love those bell sounds in the intro, and actually how you started the intro with the glide, really smooth. I really love that. What synthesiser or sample are you using for the bell sound if I may be so cheeky to ask?

Like thesoundofcharlie said, change the snare up a bit by high. I'm not a synthwave producer, but I find high-passing the snare always with most electronic genres, or alternatively, you can probably use a dub snare for the low end in the snare and put a high-passed top snare on it, that way the entire snare will give a good crack or snap.

Personally, I'd make the chords that start at 0:24 a tad subtler, as they jump at you a little bit. The kick is nice and strong wouldn't change much about it. And the hat seems panned to one side a little.

The sub is strong, everything is in key. I like it

Everything you hear is Sylenth1 (a softsynth). The bell sounds are made with Sylenth1 with some reverb and stereo enhancement (as well as some standard EQing). Thanks for your feedback!

Last edited:
I like it! It has a nice synthwave vibe to it and the chords work in my opinion. Only thing I personally would change is to make the snare slightly more bright (to increase the "drive"), by high passing it and bringing it up slightly in the mix. That is just my personal preference though, the snare already works alright in this mix. I made something in a similar sort of style not too long ago, would be great if you could leave some feedback there :):

Just Another Sunday [ Subgenre Unknown ;) ]

-Charlie Raxx

P.S. the artwork is also quite nice imo
Thanks for the feedback, just now I left my thoughts on your song.

Back