Oliver Jay UK (Deep House & Techno)

Oliver Jay

Hi all, I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I produce and DJ under the name Oliver Jay (same on Twitter/Soundcloud) and have been doing so for over 10 years now.

I studied Digital Music at Southampton Solent university, England but now I work in sales and my music production is more of a hobby. I produce Deep House and Techno and although I have had a couple of releases on labels I am looking to get more of my music signed.

As a newbie I need to post 5 times to post a link so I will have a scout around the site.

If you would like to search for me on soundcloud feel free just type in "Oliver Jay" I am the UK one...

Hope to hear some feedback from you

Ollie

im sure you can post a link straight away, i managed too, i could'nt find you on soundcloud.

Roughly about years now mate, but i never started with house, i used to make Uk hardcore and Makina (spanish hardcore) as my friend runs the biggest record label / rave night in newcastle, so i used to release my tracks on cds and stuff with him, but ive stepped away from that stuff these days, although i do like to mix it every now and then. how about you?

Back