Odesza - White Lies (Clexxx Remix) - Melodic Tech House with Ambient Elements :) F4F

Clexxx

Hi guys. I recently sent in my entry for the Odesza - White Lies - Remix Competition on Wavo.

White Lies Remix Cover small.jpg

The genre of this remix is tech house but with chill ambient elements combined. I think the fit really well.
I hope you like it
You can listen to it here:

If you like it, please vote for it :) you'd do me a huge favor :) thanks

https://wavo.me/odesza/white-lies-r...a9063000037&s=TvIM-HeXJg3zPl4OrgxCZ_GlP10&v=1

best regards,
clemens

Attachments

• White Lies Remix Cover.jpg
    White Lies Remix Cover.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
Its really good man, I think you have a fighting chance. I voted for you too, hope you win. I love the style you went with, its very experimental yet melodic.

If you could review my remix that I did, that would help out a lot.
:cool:

hey clemens, this is great, really enjoying the vibe and the track is sounding nicely polished. Another vote in there from me :) good luck!

Good stuff there. I would say it's really polished and ready for the club. Nice choice for a remix too! I'll definitely give you a vote as well!

You did a great job on this remix, the sounds blend really well together. I like your breaks the best, gives me a nice vibe. I voted for it!

That's impressive dude! I'm writing as I'm listening.
No time to get bored. Nice chords (especially), nice little breakdowns,...
I wish you luck for your competition!

There's nothing I like more than a bit of chilled electric guitar in a 'housey' type tune. They go so well together.
Liking the use of the (reversed?) plucked strings in the beginning as well. They give it a sort of oriental feel, not sure if that's what you were going for, but it sort of enhances the ambient feel of it.
The progression throughout is top as well, can't fault this tune man. Good effort :)

It's quite a different vibe, but would appreciate any feedback on my new track - soundcloud.com/kaios-quest/darkest-space

​actually its wasnt intended, but thanks for the nice feedback! I'll check out your track as well!

Oh my goodness!! Love this track! Where can I buy? The drop is so sick. Your bassline really makes me want to dance. I like your percussion and the ambient sounds too. The sidechained sound (sound like a crash type sound)at 2:05 is either a stroke of genius or not working for me. I cant decide. MASSIVELY WELL DONE TRACK

Back