Not sure what subgenre to call this, but I wanna hear what you think!

UncannyKoolio

Hey everyone!

I been working to improve my music production abilities in the past few months, and was wondering if you would listen to one of my recent tracks.

Let me know what you think of it! Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Post your tracks too if you want to share your stuff with me.

Last edited:
Was this done ITB? I like the retro feel to this, a 90's style. Do you have any analog hardware? I feel like it needs some detuney synth vintage in it.

very interesting tune friend, I didn't what melody the next instrument in the sequence would have! this makes me feel good though

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Was this done ITB? I like the retro feel to this, a 90's style. Do you have any analog hardware? I feel like it needs some detuney synth vintage in it.

I'm not entirely sure what ITB means, but I use Fruity Loops for my stuff. I appreciate that you enjoyed the older style of this track. In terms of hardware, I currently do not have any. I would like to get some in the future though! I can try messing around with a detuney synth vst and see how it sounds. Thanks for your input!

Back