Not In This Alone (Original)

Every so often I go for something a bit different from the EDM that I typically create. I wanted to try out an idea I got from the arrangement of a track (No Beef - Steve Aoki and AfroJack) which featured a small oasis of melody placed between two hard rhythm sections. The contrast provided by juxtaposing hard-hitting drums/bass with a more relaxed melodic progression kept the track interesting and that's essentially what I'm going for here. Let me know what you think and enjoy!

Cool track - I hear the Afrojack for sure (reminds me of the intro to his remix of Cold Water).
The melodic break is unexpected but really welcome. Your mix sounds great. The octave shift in the hard section keeps it interesting. Nice work!

Run Club -- "Be Together"

Last edited:
Has a trance vibe in my opinion. I think it's great though, I really like that there's no snare in the track it's a bold move!

Yeah, for some reason most of the songs that I've been working on lately don't feature a snare/clap. Thank you for the feedback and feel free to post a track that you want me to give a critique of.

Back