Nocturne - Get Loud (Festival Big Room Track)

What do you think about the track?

• Amazing!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not my style

• Horrible

• Total voters

NocturneBelgium

Hey guys,

I would like to receive some honest feedback so I can improve my unfinished projects.
I tried to make a festival banger and already got some great responses on Facebook groups, but I want feedback from professionals this time.
The track contains a very powerful break (in my opinion) and a trap part at the end of the second drop, I would like to know what you think of this.
I'm also sending out the full mix to DJ's and promoters if you are interested, just drop your email and I'll send you a download link.

Listen to my track here
Soundcloud (short edit/preview)
Other stream services (full mix)

Kind Regards
Nocturne

Last edited:
I like your track a lot but I would try to work with that moan a little bit sounds just a little bit off compared to the track. also when transitioning from the break to the second drop I expected a way harder drop. I'd tweak with the end of that break a little bit and the second drop. other than that like I said I like it, but this is just my own personal opinion on what I think should be tweaked just slightly. hope this helps.

Wow that was pretty epic and I'm not even into big room typically. Had a ton of energy which was great, could imagine this at a club/festival setting for sure. The build up for the second drop was super long but I think for a festival song it fits as it does have a lot of hype to it. Mix is super clean congrats there. Don't listen to a ton of big room sop idk how original the musicality is compared to other tracks but it sounded really good to me. One thing I did not like was the trap bit at the end. Not because it was trap but because in my opinion a lot of energy was lost during the transition and it kind of came as a surprise and might confuse festival goers listening. I don't know that last part for sure but if it were me, it would catch me by surprise and confuse me. It lasted for such a short time that I'm not sure if it adds much to the song as it sits now. I don't know how you could improve that transition specifically but that's my reaction to that. Super well made though I give you major props. Congrats on making such a good track! I threw you a like and comment on your youtube video on your own channel.

If you want to return feedback, here's my track.
ZachPayne - Thunder [Future Bass] (Feedback for feedback)

Wow that was pretty epic and I'm not even into big room typically. Had a ton of energy which was great, could imagine this at a club/festival setting for sure. The build up for the second drop was super long but I think for a festival song it fits as it does have a lot of hype to it. Mix is super clean congrats there. Don't listen to a ton of big room sop idk how original the musicality is compared to other tracks but it sounded really good to me. One thing I did not like was the trap bit at the end. Not because it was trap but because in my opinion a lot of energy was lost during the transition and it kind of came as a surprise and might confuse festival goers listening. I don't know that last part for sure but if it were me, it would catch me by surprise and confuse me. It lasted for such a short time that I'm not sure if it adds much to the song as it sits now. I don't know how you could improve that transition specifically but that's my reaction to that. Super well made though I give you major props. Congrats on making such a good track! I threw you a like and comment on your youtube video on your own channel.

If you want to return feedback, here's my track.
ZachPayne - Thunder [Future Bass] (Feedback for feedback)
Thanks! I just gave some feedback on your track, sorry for the late response ;)

Back