No one likes my music. I make House, Bounce and other EDM

It's not bad bro. Not at all. You gotta make music for yourself first and foremost! I dig it for what it's worth man. I have learned one thing doing music for almost 20 years. That is it doesn't matter how good a musician you are really....unless you REALLY suck lol. What matters is your ability to socialize and market yourself. If you believe in your product others will too. I'd be willing to work with you on the social media side of things and getting yourself out there. I just started a studio called "Kitsune Studios" and have been looking for some other artists to work with. I plan on it being an all in one deal. Production, Marketings *kinda like a label but more a collective* etc. Message me if you are interested in talking more and we'll go from there. But don't give up!

Lots of people hate my music too lol, and alot of people hate major label artist music also.
Also a good artist entertains themselves first, so make stuff you vibe too, don't make stuff to fit a mold.
Your music is fine, I enjoy how raw your house sound is, it blends well into that 90-00 era of house, you know when people didn't have high grade samples to just buy, and drop into a DAW then sounds like gold.

Back