newest creation D&B

Mc_Abyss

This in a new D&B track that I had recently made. I use Fl studio's as my daw. The intro was just thrown together due to my inpatients lol. But I spent a lot of time on the drop and the rest of the track. 1st time using additive synthesis. let me know if you like the track or anything about the track any feedback would be awesome. Its the first time I've ever posted here so take it east on the noob lol. jk:berzerk:

I'm a noob to this site as well lol I'm mainly in to Hip-hop but wanted to check out some other stuff, I really like this man. Sounds like a soundtrack for an action movie if that makes sense lol

Thanx

I'm a noob to this site as well lol I'm mainly in to Hip-hop but wanted to check out some other stuff, I really like this man. Sounds like a soundtrack for an action movie if that makes sense lol

I appreciate the comment. And im glad you like it. I also like hip hop the kind with good intelligent lyrics. Thanx for listen. I got a beat I made for a hiphop track ive been working on.

The snare and could could use a lot of extra punch and the into is kind "eh" but the rest of the sounds really come together and especially like the metallic percussion in the drop. A lot of syncopation going on.

The snare and could could use a lot of extra punch and the into is kind "eh" but the rest of the sounds really come together and especially like the metallic percussion in the drop. A lot of syncopation going on.
Yeah the intro i did in like 5min.... didn't put much work into the intro it lol. But yeah i feel people dont listen past the crappy intro. I still might use something like it and get a cool sounding narrator to build it up to the drop. As for the snare ill make it punchier. Yhanks for the listen.

Back