New Tuuuuuuunnnee!!!!! Feedback for Feedback 100%

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
New Electronic Tune! Feedback for Feedback 100%

Hey,

Here's my new tune. I can still work on it if you suggest cool ideas for it.

Here are the rest of my tuuuunes: https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats

If you give feedback, please post your song too. I'll listen and provide feedback.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I like how clean the sound is right off the bat. The reese bass at 25 seconds is pretty nice but my suggestion would be add a sub under that to drive home the sound on bigger speakers. No need to make the sub loud, picture like adding a thin outline to a drawing, it just adds something to contain the sound. The lead sounds nice but I feel like adding some other waveform with it rather than what sounds like a simple wave and square saw (i could be totally wrong) at a low volume could add another layer for listeners. The second synth that comes in sounding almost like horns at 1:01 sounds pretty much perfect I think except maybe it has just a touch to much high that sort of cloud ups the hi hats. The drums are great but a little tiny bit more sidechain with the kicks playing off of the reese can make them stand out a bit clearer I think. Keep up the work. Love the mellow feeling this has. I could some help on my track too if you have the time.

Thanks a lot! I'll try to get in there again and mess with the wav form. There is a lower layer of bass under the synth but some monitors don't pick it up. Thanks a lot! Your feedback is really helpful.

I commented some feedback on your thread.

Last edited:
hi, returning feedback:

I can't help myself but it sounds incredibly cheap to me... e.g. that saw wave at 0:27 feels like something you would create after your first encounter with a synth, same thing with the lead.. intro and outro are also very meh-ish, I would add add least some whoosh or reverb or anything.. overall there isn't much going on, I'm all into minimal stuff, but this just kinda empty..Though it's mixed well the sound quality itself really kills any positive impression

no hard feelings, just my opinion

It's all good, mate. browse though my other tunes. I'm sure you'll find something. ;) thanks for...being honest?

It's definitely not "my first encounter with a synth"...I've been doing this for quite some time. But noted. I take my comments on your track because I listened again, and it's actually garbage.

Last edited:
It looks like your ego is hurt, sir, I would recommend buying more fans on Soundcloud to compensate.

*your

Let's sum it up

1) You wrote a nice comment to my (f4f) thread
2) you expect I'll write something similary nice to yours
3) But it isn't so nice
4) My track according to you suddenly isn't nice anymore
5) You write unconstructive shit to my all of my SC tracks

Now that's a mindset of an insecure 10 yo, but what's worse is that you look 40.

Last edited:
I'm returning the feedback. haha, i look 40. I like this guy.
...I actually wrote two nice comments, but I remember thinking, "...damn, you know, this track isn't that good, but I'll be nice."

And then you come through with some noobish and rude comments, so I take them back. Your songs are garbage.

So keep coming at me, but listen to my friends new song while you do.

here: https://soundcloud.com/thelastartful/friendly-fire-lost-demo-prod-by-brandon-dean

Last edited:
That wasn't even nearly as rude as your "revenge" comments.. "he's trying" just, wtf... you could write it's bad right away, I wouldn't start crying or take you as some enemy/hater lol (as you did right after my comment)

Last edited:
ya, ...you're trying. Isn't it better to be nice? Music requires collaboration, but you lost my support so deal with it.

well I wrote that synths sound cheap (I would layer more sounds together) and intro/outro feels empty (I would add some white noise or fx)... Is it THAT offensive?

That's a little bit better, but still just alright. Lol according to you, this is my first encounter with a synth.

...but I'm not taking your advice though so you're wasting your time. Move along.

Last edited:
I mean do I need to wrap my opinion with niceness so I wouln't possibly offend anyone? Wait... you are an american, I'm sorry

Last edited:
lol you sound like CNN or BBC trying to talk to the president, but he's just done with you. Move along.

Last edited:
Ummm..... so I guess I'll give my feedback haha. I thought the main reese(ish) synth was pretty dope. The other synth almost sounded orchestral if that makes any sense. I thought it worked but I didn't love it at the same time. Not sure, it was creative though and caught my ear which is ultimately what made me listen to this 3x's in a row while trying to write feedback (instead of just once and then giving crap feed). I thought the drum work was interesting and the little percussion bits added in a lot to the track. The hi-hat really drove the the rhythm which was a little unusual but the lack of a strong snare helped the synthwork stand out even more. Overall, I think it sounds pretty cool and engaging although I must admit I'm typically into things with more of a groovy drum-driven sound to them...

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
www.futureproducers.com/forums/prod...mcees-fresh-flip-classic-dilla-sample-533684/

Back