New Tropical House Track!

Hey,
Great work on panning of drums, I like it a lot! The piano is very nice - have a feeling that it's, especially at the beginning, too much in the background.
The section 1:19 - 1:38 (and at 2:59 - 3:17) seems too thin to me - maybe adding another synth layer or some bass could help here. The pluck melody in the section starting
at 1:41 is slightly too loud to my taste. Overall very nice track! Cheers!

Hi, I usually like much darker music, but I've listened to your track, and while it's definitely not my cup of tea, style wise, I find the whole thing to be very well executed.

There's one thing, however, that I think would be better: the tempo, it's really kinda slow, which makes it sound like it could be on the background of a spa/vacation commercial. While I think if it were faster, it would be a little more puchy and "dancy"

great work nonetheless

I really like it, I think it would be a lot better if the BPM was 100-115 (Almost all Tropical House BPM Range), I'm guessing the track bpm was 90, but if you brought if up just a lil bit it would be perfect. And i don't really think 1:20 through 1:38 is really needed, if you just started at 1:38 where 1:30 is that would make it better. Same thing for 3:00 through 3:16. Overall a pretty good track! Keep it up!
-DJ J

Hi, I usually like much darker music, but I've listened to your track, and while it's definitely not my cup of tea, style wise, I find the whole thing to be very well executed.

There's one thing, however, that I think would be better: the tempo, it's really kinda slow, which makes it sound like it could be on the background of a spa/vacation commercial. While I think if it were faster, it would be a little more puchy and "dancy"

great work nonetheless

Thanks for taking the time to listen! I kept it slow because I wanted it to be more of a chilled kinda track.

I really like it, I think it would be a lot better if the BPM was 100-115 (Almost all Tropical House BPM Range), I'm guessing the track bpm was 90, but if you brought if up just a lil bit it would be perfect. And i don't really think 1:20 through 1:38 is really needed, if you just started at 1:38 where 1:30 is that would make it better. Same thing for 3:00 through 3:16. Overall a pretty good track! Keep it up!
-DJ J

Thanks for listening! The track (if I remember correctly, is actually 100 BPM, but if it seems as slow as 90 BPM, I should've have perhaps put the track in the range of 108-115 BPM, which would probably fit it better. I put in the little section before the drops as more of a build to the drop, to kinda set everything up.

Hey,
Great work on panning of drums, I like it a lot! The piano is very nice - have a feeling that it's, especially at the beginning, too much in the background.
The section 1:19 - 1:38 (and at 2:59 - 3:17) seems too thin to me - maybe adding another synth layer or some bass could help here. The pluck melody in the section starting
at 1:41 is slightly too loud to my taste. Overall very nice track! Cheers!

Thanks for the feedback! And thanks for noticing the panning on the drums! It's an area I've really been focusing on as I didn't do it in the past (big mistake I know! Haha) so it's great you noticed! I think for the section you're talking about I could've added another synth to "beef up" the chords that were playing, I think a bass would've been a little too much.

Back