New TRAP remix of ZHU-FADED [F4F]

ericlinmusic

hey, long time no post
Here is my newest edm trap remix of Zhu - Faded
Please share and like if you enjoyed, any comments welcomed,! thanks :victory:

Damn man this is a Trapped out remix. Maybe try to use some more unique leads for your drop though. I feel like that high pitched synth has been overused too much in modern EDM trap these days. But other than its a great remix.

Thanks a lot, i know the synth seems overused but im just a big fan of that kind of sound,
very much appreciated tho man :) !!!

Damn man this is a Trapped out remix. Maybe try to use some more unique leads for your drop though. I feel like that high pitched synth has been overused too much in modern EDM trap these days. But other than its a great remix.

I agree/disagree with the others: The lead definitely sounds familiar, but I think it fits well. Having said, I don't think you should change it. The track flows, but there's not enough variation for me. I would use a different synth around 2:00, maybe add some more bass? Trap is all about bass (whether hard or subtle). Very good overall tho! Also maybe up the volume on the vocals, mess with the EQ. You want the vocals to stand above the rest, in most cases.

Back