New track (EDM)

mandarin

Twincaps
hi, I'm new at producing edm so I would love to hear feedback, positive and negative. I'm good at taking criticism, so hit me with it. I really want to improve.

Thanks!

Last edited:
hey thanks for the feedback on my thread. this is awesome. id love to hear this over a huge pa at a rave /dance party.. you have some great low end going here. the mix is great too. keep up the good work dude

0:40 you should really work on that pluck's reverb or add a little bit of delay, just a thought.
Wow the drop hit like a ****ing truck pulling 10 more trucks, maybe you should combine your drop with a progression over to the drop, right now you have two totally different projects in my opinion.
Really like the drop, but yeah you should try and weld them better together, try making a real intense snare roll buildup with some pew pew pew lazer uplifters :D for the drop or something something :D
id give 6/10, keep up the good work!

0:40 you should really work on that pluck's reverb or add a little bit of delay, just a thought.
Wow the drop hit like a ****ing truck pulling 10 more trucks, maybe you should combine your drop with a progression over to the drop, right now you have two totally different projects in my opinion.
Really like the drop, but yeah you should try and weld them better together, try making a real intense snare roll buildup with some pew pew pew lazer uplifters :D for the drop or something something :D
id give 6/10, keep up the good work!

Thank you for your feedback it really helps me out a lot :)!

Back