New track called Set Me Free Feedback Returned :)

Hi!

Writing as I listen:

Nice drums. I would make the hi hats slightly louder to cover up a bit the high end. The instruments are really nice. I like that kind of funky/spanish vibes. The saxo solo is nice but I don't like the lead following it.(at about 2:25) I feel like it sounds a bit poor compared to the saxo. maybe you should layer it and create something really different because it sounds like a flat big room synth. The outro is really nice.

I listened to it a couple of times and I really like it. It's a nice song well done! :)

Thank you :) Here's a track I made: Deadmau5 feat Grabbitz - Let Go (Remix) - Electro/Funk - complextro influenced

Hi!

Writing as I listen:

Nice drums. I would make the hi hats slightly louder to cover up a bit the high end. The instruments are really nice. I like that kind of funky/spanish vibes. The saxo solo is nice but I don't like the lead following it.(at about 2:25) I feel like it sounds a bit poor compared to the saxo. maybe you should layer it and create something really different because it sounds like a flat big room synth. The outro is really nice.

I listened to it a couple of times and I really like it. It's a nice song well done! :)

Thank you :) Here's a track I made: Deadmau5 feat Grabbitz - Let Go (Remix) - Electro/Funk - complextro influenced

Cheers mate I have left you some feedback :)

Nice track man. That intro is sweet. Cool melodies and sounds. You nailed the genre thats for sure. Enough ear candy to keep the listener interested. I dont know what your monitoring on but your kick needs more sub bass. Good job, keep em coming!

Last edited:
The pad you used which intertwines with the piano works well, the beginning drums are a tad low but you made up for that with the continuous rhythm of the song progression man, that saxophone + Spanish type of guitar works well together, I'd use it for a future track.

Nice track man. That intro is sweet. Cool melodies and sounds. You nailed the genre thats for sure. Enough ear candy to keep the listener interested. I dont know what your monitoring on but your kick needs more sub bass. Good job, keep em coming!

Thanks for the feedback mate its much appreciated, I need some good monitors to help my mixing but not got round to it yet with buying a new computer etc :)

The pad you used which intertwines with the piano works well, the beginning drums are a tad low but you made up for that with the continuous rhythm of the song progression man, that saxophone + Spanish type of guitar works well together, I'd use it for a future track.

Thanks for your feedback, it means a lot and inspires me to do more :)

Hey, nice song. At 2:25 I feel like it should be an improvised climax, maybe an octave higher. From the start of the song feel like it builds into a sax/flute solo but instead you play a synthetic and repetitive sound. That was a little bad, but I guess those are samples so you couldn't make it happen.

Hey, nice song. At 2:25 I feel like it should be an improvised climax, maybe an octave higher. From the start of the song feel like it builds into a sax/flute solo but instead you play a synthetic and repetitive sound. That was a little bad, but I guess those are samples so you couldn't make it happen.

Cheers :)

Back