New track called Magnetic (F4F)

Fulloctave88,

I think you did a good job with the flow of the track. However, I think it needs more depth to it. Your sound has potential, but it needs to be more complete. Please keep in mind that I am trying to offer constructive criticism, not hate. Good luck with your future endeavors!

Nice job! Don't really have a comment, well maybe the track could be longer....

P.s. Which tools do you use in producing??

Nice job! Don't really have a comment, well maybe the track could be longer....

P.s. Which tools do you use in producing??

Thanks for the feedback i have an extended remix planned , just wanted to get the track out there for feedback
before going back to it.

I use flstudio, maximus for mastering, the vsts i use are spire, sylenth1, and predator.

Reminds me of the old days using FL Studio. How do you get the mix so well sounding? Did you follow courses in producing? I'm looking into taking some courses to improve on mastering and mixing. I'm always fighting with the muddiness...:-(

Reminds me of the old days using FL Studio. How do you get the mix so well sounding? Did you follow courses in producing? I'm looking into taking some courses to improve on mastering and mixing. I'm always fighting with the muddiness...:-(

I followed a lot of tutorials on youtube. it does take a while for it all to click as there is alot to take in, just practise and
practise more. ;)

I'm on headphones but when the vocoder vocals are happening, there is like an overtone that sounds like it could be reduced a tad.

just my 2 cents. Could be wrong though.

I'm on headphones but when the vocoder vocals are happening, there is like an overtone that sounds like it could be reduced a tad.

just my 2 cents. Could be wrong though.

Cheers mate. its good to have other people listen to it for tweaking advice.

I feel like this would be really great if it was actually slower. Like 122ish. All around solid work. Not a style I typically enjoy, but I found this really nice!

I really like the overall feel of the song. It's got some really good vibes. The mix is good and overall it sounds pretty professional, but there's definitely room for improvement. It sounds a bit bare even though there are a some things I think. The song gets a bit repetitive and it sounds like you're starting out in the middle of a song. It might sound a bit generic, but try starting out with a lowpass and fading into the actual kick or using a raiser to start things off. At 1:40 it sounds like there's some clipping.

Also, it might sound cool if you threw in a rolling bass from :44-:58 to accompany the vocals, and then occasionally having it kind of pop in to accompany the original bass line.

I really like the overall feel of the song. It's got some really good vibes. The mix is good and overall it sounds pretty professional, but there's definitely room for improvement. It sounds a bit bare even though there are a some things I think. The song gets a bit repetitive and it sounds like you're starting out in the middle of a song. It might sound a bit generic, but try starting out with a lowpass and fading into the actual kick or using a raiser to start things off. At 1:40 it sounds like there's some clipping.

Also, it might sound cool if you threw in a rolling bass from :44-:58 to accompany the vocals, and then occasionally having it kind of pop in to accompany the original bass line.

Thanks mate, its not clipping at 1:40 it is a electronic drum loop on top
of the kick for variation its little electric blips.
i will take all the comments on board, thanks again :D

Last edited:
Back